The rain has finally stopped and
that means we get to play outside again!
I've been wanting to show off my garden again, but the rain has prolonged my post. So here we are. It's been almost three weeks and look at how much it's grown!
I discovered what I thought were Strawberries are actually Daisy's. As much as I love Daisy's I don't need 5 bushes of them, I'm afraid they'll take over. So I've got to transplant them to a different location and re plan what I can plant where. Next time I post I will have planted my tomatoes and peppers! My patio's starting to turn green!!!

I love that you are blogging more, I need to get in a better habit of checking it on a daily basis. I am just not used to it yet, sorry!
ReplyDeleteLove, love love all the pictures of Jacob, he has the most kissable little cheeks, give them a kiss from his aunt Jenny!
I'm loving seeing more pictures of Jacob! We miss you and hopefully we'll see you in a couple of months!
ReplyDelete